Monday, March 15, 2010

Thank Goodness

*The title of one of my favorite songs from Wicked.

WICKED in THREE DAYS! Oh my goodness, three days? Really? It feels like just yesterday I was leaving BCM and seeing that I had a missed call from my uncle. And to my surprise he tells me that my aunt wants to take me to Wicked for my birthday. I was right outside the student union when he told me and I stopped dead in my tracks. My legs felt like jello and I got butterflies in my stomach. An imediate smile came across my face involuntarily, but not unwelcome. I wanted to scream for joy.

That day is fresh in my mind as if it happened yesterday, and now I'm merely three days away from seeing a show I've only dreamed about seeing for the last few years! (:

I am oh so excited to be going with my favorite bestfriend, and two awesome aunts! I wish I could invite everyone I know to go see it, but alas I have no money.

Last night I looked up Wicked souvenoirs online and found a shirt I want to buy. I hope they're selling it the night I see it.

I'm so excited; I might cry. (:

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You will cry - it is just simply that good. You will come out singing..I have been changed for good. =)