Weekends like these always put me in a spiritual high and I come back feeling refreshed and strong in my faith. I love that. And I'm going to try my hardest not to let this high go. I've really been thinking lately about how far I've come in my faith. I've always loved God and I grew up in the church, but high school was when I really started getting into the nitty gritty of spirituality. But this past year I've had more tests of faith and I've grown more in my faith and I've walked farther in my walk with God than I ever did my entire four years of high school.
And I love what he's done in my life. I give him praise everyday for always being there for me. And I thank him so very much for giving me the opportunity to go to D.Now this past weekend. I made so many new relationships. I grew so close with many people and I'm thankful that God put those people in my life, because Christian fellowship is the next best thing to God's presence.
This past weekend consisted of:
- counseling three amazing girls who are going to flourish in life, even if they don't know it yet
- building relationships with people who I will never ever forget
- reaching out to others and stepping outside my comfort zone to touch their lives
- watching people drink blended up mcdonalds happy meals
- watching "flour power" game (ahaha)
- catching kajobi on film (epic)
- falling in love with worship all over again
I am so thankful for this past weekend and I cannot wait to do it again next year! (: