Thursday, February 4, 2010

I don't mind writing two or three entries a day.

It's a stress reliever, right?



I love winter mornings on campus. Campus is covered by a thick layer of snow and I slowly walk back to my dorm from my 8 am Anthropology class, a hot cup of coffee in my hand, inhaling the cold air and exhaling my visible breath.

Today, as I walk back to my room, I am awestruck thinking about a God who makes such beautiful... art. That's the only way I can describe what I see outside; art.

I love the snow and winter in general. I love the smell of snow before it falls; the anticipation I get when I know it's coming. I like staying up all night to watch the first flakes fall. I love waking up to find the snow covering the ground, untouched, pure. I like building snowmen and making snow angels. I like initiating a snowball fight and then running for dear life when someone attacks me with them.

This weekend, more snow is expected to arrive, and when it does all is right with the world; or my world at least.

No comments: