Friday, February 19, 2010

Wicked Awesome

*I tried to write this yesterday, but it didn't post for some reason. :P

My mom and aunts were all going to chip in and buy me a ticket, but my mom said since they were so expensive she wasn't going to buy a ticket for herself and sadly my bestfriend wasn't able to go with me, I didn't want to go alone so I just told my family to give me money because I wanted my camera badly and Gen and I would go see Wicked another time.

But then on Wednesday I got a call from my uncle who told me my aunt wants to take me to see Wicked for my birthday! (: I am so excited!

I read the book a few years ago and shortly after I bought the soundtrack. I now know every song by heart and sing it all the time. And of course I will be singing along when I go to the show (not too loudly of course, wouldn't want to disturb the people sitting around me.)

--
And as for my lenten goal.. I am paying more attention to people, especially after this VERY stressful week I've had. I cannot tell you how much I zoned out this past week. Thankfully it's over and I'm going home this weekend to see my family and see ANDRA!! (: She's a country/rock/christian singer who is the music leader at camp and she's coming to my church Saturday to play for us. I didn't get to see her this past year at camp so I can't wait. Maybe she and I will do our Banana Dance. Ahaha. Too bad her husband Stephen can't come with her, he's hilarious.

Also, I've decided that while I am taking on a goal for Lent, I will also give something up, biting my nails. It's a dirty habit that I cannot crack. So I'm trying my hardest to stop biting my nails.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Ahh, Wicked is SO good! You're going to love it!