Friday, February 5, 2010

15 Movies I Watch Over and Over

1. The Little Mermaid (1989)
I can quote this movie word for word. It is my favorite disney movie ever and when I was little I secretly hoped that when I was older I could be turned into a mermaid. Aha!

2. I Love You, Man (2009)
This movie is completely hilarious and I love it! It's genuine humor with a full plot. Most movies nowadays don't have a complete plot and are just kind of there, but this movie has humor and a plot! (: This is mine and my bestfriend's movie. We watch it all the time. It's awesome!

3. Toy Story (1995)
Honestly, this movie is great. That's really all I can say. It was the first movie completely desgined by computer and it was casted beautifully! And after this movie came out, I used to watch my room after I "left" to see if my toys came to life. They never did.

I read the play in sixth grade and when I found out there was a movie I freaked out. I love this time era and sword fights! Not to mention Jim Caviezel is amazing! Seriously though, man is jealous of best friend and frames him. Best friend gets sent to prison, comes back for his girl and revenge. Great movie.
I love the fact that someone could write about eight different couples all of which coincide with one another. And all of them are romantic stories. There's meant-to-be stories, old-love stories, love-at-first-sight stories, and the classic I-think-you're-annoying-but-I'll-learn-to-love-you stories. Throw in British humor and an alcoholic rock star and it's a hit!
There are no words to describe how much I love this movie. The unlikely heroes saving the world? This movie has action, romance, comedy, and the father-daughter relationship all rolled into one. I cry every. single. time.
I'm not very big on Tim Burton films, but I love this one. I think it's because I have a massive crush on Ewan McGregor. (Can't help it.) I like the humor and how all of the stories are true, just exaggerated, like a "big fish" story. (:
I like war movies, okay? I don't mind the bloody scenes. I just like how it's a love story within a war movie. Not to mention the Irish guy completely cracks me up.
Again, I love war movies. And no I don't love this movie because Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt are in this, I don't even like them. I did first see Eric Bana in this movie and fell in love with him though. Aha. But I've always like ancient Greece and though I've never read The Illiad I do love this movie.
I know it's not technically a "scary" movie, but I classify it as such, and it's the only "scary" movie I'm not afraid of. I like how this movie tricks my mind and I think someone will die one way, but it's different altogether.
This movie makes me laugh and cry. It was casted wonderfully and I think Luke Wilson's character is my favorite. This family reminds me of my own, not in the sense that we hate everyone but in the sense that they tease and make fun, yet still manage to tell each other or show each other they love them.
I've never seen The Graduate but I've heard about it. And this movie is really hilarious and Shirley MacLaine is so funny!
Adam. Sandler. Nuff said.
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!! I haven't met anyone who's seen this movie and doesn't like it. It's just a GOOD movie. Man is not the brightest blub in the box and yet follows his heart, saves a man's life, keeps a promise, and lives a good life. Humor and a touching story.
I love Justin Bartha (Riley). He's comical. Also, I'm kind of a history nut so this is perfect. Not to mention, the Revolutionary War Era is my favorite in US History. I have to stop myself from believing this is real because all of the history parts in this movie are so accurate.

No comments: