Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm Walking On Sunshine

Well, not really, but that would be awesome.

One reason is because of the snow, and the other shall remain nameless.... okay it's because of a boy. A boy with an amzing smile.. scratch that, a KILLER smile. (: Whenever I see him I always try to do something so I can see that smile. But I won't get into that now because this boy is just a boy who has no signifigance in my life whatsoever other than to grace me with his presence and smile.

I had a good day, a genuinely good day. Because of the glorious snow classes were postponed to eleven, which meant that my eight am class was cancelled! (:

And then I spent the day being lazy and such and it was wonderful.

And then we had Praise and Worship practice for BCM and it was glorious! We're singing Open the Eyes of My Heart, Better Is One Day, Amazing Love, and Give Us Clean Hands.. so those of you who read the blog will know before the others (privilege!!!!) Aha.

I am looking forward to tomorrow a great deal because I won't have any classes! Yay for me. I have an eight, nine, ten, and two o'clock class. And classes are delayed until eleven, so those first three aren't happening. And then my two o'clock class is most likely be cancelled because my professor lives in the country and I just have a strong feeling she won't come tomorrow. (: This makes me happy.

Another lazy day for Lindsey. It's glorious!!!

Anywho, I am now going to lose myself in the wonderful world of Danny and Michelle Santos by watching Guiding Light on YouTube (THANK YOU JORDAN!!!) Ahaha.

1 comment:

Mallory said...

whoo hoo! good songs :)