Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's 11:11. Make a wish.


Actually, I don't wish on 11:11. I don't know why. One day I just woke up and said, "I'm not going to wish on a time anymore." Call me cynical or pessimistic, I don't care.

It's just really weird because the last few weeks it seems like every time I look up at the clock it's either 11:11am or 11:11pm. I don't understand.


When I "want" sometimes I pray about it. Well, that's a fabrication. I don't pray like I should, but I am trying harder than ever. What I do is more like "talk" to God.

What I call "praying" or "talking" to God isn't like a formal prayer... "Dear God, I blah blah blah blah blah... Amen". It's more like a "Please blah blah blah, thanks".


But anyway, I figured I'd do a list of things... Just things like Lindsey's Rantings. She does the Monday 13 where she lists 13 things she likes/dislikes/does when she's mad/listens to in the car/etc. So I'm going to do a list, but I'm not devoting a day or a number to the list because I'm not consistant.


10 Things About Me:


1. I believe in a God that answers prayer and performs miracles.

2. I procrastinate... a lot.

3. I still love children's books. My favorite book is The Christmas Blizzard. It's a kid's book.

4. I like to act, direct, and edit films. It's my dream to pursue a career in the filmmaking business, but if it doesn't work out I'll be a teacher.

5. I am most comfortable talking about myself. I'm not conceited; far from it. But what subject do you know more about than your own self?

6. I sing. ALL. THE. TIME.

7. I don't fear heights. I fear falling and pain in general.

8. Besides my bestfriend Gen, my mom is my best friend.

9. My dream car is a 1963 Mercury Comet. (:

10. I'm usually outgoing and optimistic. (Usually being the key word.)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

For the past week I've been looking at the clock at 11:11 all the time! Weird...

By the way, I think it's awesome that you are pursuing a career in film. I went to an art/communication type high school and know a lot of people who are trying to get into that industry. It's an ambitious goal, but I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun...

Anyway, I took a couple of film classes and attended a few film programs too... So if you need an advice, I'd be happy to help. =]