Monday, February 15, 2010

My Top 25 Most Played Songs on iTunes

1. Kiss On Me by Tyler Hilton (72)
2. When It Comes by Tyler Hilton (55)
3. Defying Gravity by Lea Michelle (44)
4. Wordplay by Jason Mraz (43)
5. Legally Blonde by Laura Bell Bundy (35)
6. Alone by Kristin Chenoweth and Matthew Morrison (34)
7. The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script (32)
8. All Over You by The Spill Canvas (31)
9. Manhattan in the Sky by Kate Voegele (30)
10. Letter Song by Tyler Hilton (29)
11. Questions For An Ex-Lover by Love Is A Story (28)
12. Missing You by Tyler Hilton (28)
13. There You'll Be by Faith Hill (27)
14. Broken by Lifehouse (25)
15. Gonna Take You There by Jim Cummings (23)
16. Our Time by Tyler Hilton (23)
17. Karen's Cafe by Bethany Joy Galeotti (21)
18. Free To Be Me by Francesca Battistelli (21)
19. It's My Life/Confessions Mash Up by Glee Cast (21)
20. When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus (21)
21. All I Ask of You from Phantom of the Opera (20)
22. Replay by Iyaz (20)
23. According To You by Oranthi (20)
24. The Seed (2.0) by The Roots (20)
25. Glad by Tyler Hilton (20)
--------------
I had such a busy weekend. I saw both Dear John and Valentine's Day. Dear John was okay, but I didn't like Valentine's Day at all. I cried so much watching Dear John. My thing is... if you've read the book you might like the movie.. might. But if you didn't read the book you'll probably like it. I'm on the fence about it. After the movie was over I said I didn't like it, but if I forget that it's based on a book then I like it, but when I think about how about 90% of the movie didn't follow the book then I get angry. In the words of my bestfriend Gentry, "As a movie, it was good. As a movie based on a book, it wasn't that great."

No comments: