Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

My dad called me this morning to ask me what SLR camera I wanted. I told him I wanted the Canon Rebel XS 10.1 megapixels. And he told me if I put my money toward it he'd pay for the rest! Right now I have $300, but I want to wait until after my birthday to get it because I know I'll get more money and my birthday is at the end of March anyway, so it's not too far away. I can wait until then!

Ahhhh! I'm finally going to get my camera! I'm really excited.

He also said that if it happens to go on sale before my birthday (which I really don't think it will) he'd pick it up for me and I can just pay him back (:

And then also with the money I get for my birthday I will get a decent photoshop because as much as I love Picasa and Picnik, they just aren't doing it for me anymore.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool! how much are those anyway?