I went to a wedding last weekend and plus all of my friends and people I know are getting engaged. Sue me.
- My colors are lemon and lavender.
- I want a homemade photobooth backdrop.
- It will be outside.
- Since I'll have the wedding and reception outside, in addition to dancing, there will be lawn games for those who don't like to dance. Cornhole, horseshoes, bocci ball, ladders - not to mention a special kids' table with an activity book. (I am such a teacher, oh my gosh.)
- I love the idea of filling mason jars with bubbles and giving them as favors.
- Sunglasses for the sunny outside wedding. Coolest idea ever.
- I'd like to have guests sit wherever they want to sit.
- I want my bridesmaids to sign the bottom of my shoes in blue sharpie and that will be my something blue.
- I want the rings tied to a bible instead of a pillow.
- I want to wear a birdcage instead of a veil.
- The table numbers are going to be for the guests to write letters for us to open on that anniversary.
- Next to the guestbook, I want there to be a dictionary where guests can circle words that will remind us of our day.
I have many more ideas but I can't think of them quite yet.