Monday, October 24, 2011

Craving Christmas

I know it's supposed to be Music/Movie Monday, but I'm in the middle of a Christmas episode of Warehouse 13 and I'm desperately craving some Christmas spirit. And it all started with none other than Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You" song. It's the song every girl knows and loves and sings at the top of her lungs.

I can't wait until I have a family and I can decorate my house all up and cook a turkey and have guests and family over for a party and celebrate together. There are moments when I don't ever want to get married and have kids and I just want to travel the world and live by the seat of my pants for the rest of my life... and then there are times when I can't wait to get married and settle down and live in the suburbs have a two car garage, three kids, and a dog.

Now is one of those moments. So without further ado, I give you Mariah Carey.

No comments: