Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thoughts for Thursday: Wedding Edition

I went to a wedding last weekend and plus all of my friends and people I know are getting engaged. Sue me.
  1. My colors are lemon and lavender.
  2. I want a homemade photobooth backdrop.
  3. It will be outside.
  4. Since I'll have the wedding and reception outside, in addition to dancing, there will be lawn games for those who don't like to dance. Cornhole, horseshoes, bocci ball, ladders - not to mention a special kids' table with an activity book. (I am such a teacher, oh my gosh.)
  5. I love the idea of filling mason jars with bubbles and giving them as favors.
  6. Sunglasses for the sunny outside wedding. Coolest idea ever.
  7. I'd like to have guests sit wherever they want to sit.
  8. I want my bridesmaids to sign the bottom of my shoes in blue sharpie and that will be my something blue.
  9. I want the rings tied to a bible instead of a pillow.
  10. I want to wear a birdcage instead of a veil.
  11. The table numbers are going to be for the guests to write letters for us to open on that anniversary.
  12. Next to the guestbook, I want there to be a dictionary where guests can circle words that will remind us of our day.

I have many more ideas but I can't think of them quite yet.

No comments: