Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Ten

So, as a girl with an obsession for movies, and a new found obsession for dresses (since this summer), I'd like to take this Tuesday Ten to put the two together. Please enjoy this post about my top ten favorite movie dresses! (:

1. Bella Swan/Cullen's wedding dress from Breaking Dawn. Beautiful! Gorgeous! LOVE the buttons! LOVE them! (: If I had a pretty back, I would attempt to pull this off at my own wedding in the future!

2. Anastasia's "daydream" yellow dress. I know, I know, she's a cartoon. But check out this dress! It's beautiful! I've always loved it since I was little! 

3. Liesl's dress from the Sound of Music! The one she wears when she sings and dances with Rolfe! Oh my gosh! When I was little, I LOVED the way it fanned out when she spun around! And to this day, I still love it!

4. Another animated dress, yes. But it's The Little Mermaid, come on! This scene is my favorite in the whole movie and of course I love the dress too! What girl doesn't want a dress that sparkles in the sunshine?!

5. Tell me you don't love Kate Hudson's dress from How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and I'll call you a liar. The dress was gorgeous! Perfect shade of yellow, and beautiful backless style. Every girl that loves that movie has agreed they wanted that dress!

6. If you've seen Ever After, then you know that Drew Barrymore's ball gown is beautiful! The wings might be a little much, but you know, "A bird may love a fish.." and whatnot. But the gown is gorgeous and I want one just like it!

7. Malin Ackerman's dress from 27 Dresses. I know it was supposed to be the most horrible thing every because she cut up her mother's wedding dress, but the dress was so pretty! I LOVE that silhouette! I can has please? 

8. Elizabeth Taylor's dress from Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. I mean, look at it! It's to die for! 

9. Charlize Theron's white party dress from Mighty Joe Young. Remember this movie? From all the way back in the 90s? Oh, if only I could pull it off! 

10. And finally, pulling our Tuesday Ten to a close is Rose's post-naked portraits slash "we just hit the iceberg dress". Most girls love the red one she wears to dinner and dancing below deck, but I was always a fan of this one! It's simple and elegant. 

Well there you have it, my top ten movie dresses! What are yours?! 

No comments: