Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday Ten!

I've been tweeting a lot lately, more than I usually do. I've just had so many funny thoughts and things happen that I have to share them with the cyber world! In honor of this, I'd like to share ten of my favorite people (non-friends) that I like to follow on Twitter. Along with it, a few of my favorite tweets from them! I hope you like some of them enough to follow them too!

1. Kelly Oxford. Please be warned, she can be inappropriate and she has a very sarcastic sense of humor, but she is hilarious! Sometimes her tweets are hit or miss, but most of the time they are spot on.



2. Professor Snape. Yes, THE professor Snape. I mean, who's funnier than him?


3. Pearls & Polos. She's hilarious. Not to mention, she just a southern girl tweeting about her life. She's easily relateable and usually says things I wish I could say, but can't form the words. 

4. Luke. Confession. I am falling in love with him from his tweets. He's just an all around nice guy. And he's just so precious. Read these. 



5. Anti-Joke Apple. Okay, sue me, I like anti-jokes. I can't help it. I find them funny. 



6. Kiss My Southern Sass. She's a southern belle raisin' hell! And she also has an awesome store


7. Fez. Nuff said. 


8. Southern Problems. Another southern girl just going about her life. One tweet at a time. 

9. Texts From Last Night. I don't care who you are. You KNOW that texts from last night is still funny. 
10. Ghetto Hikes. I know he's not posting anymore. And that makes me really sad. But a girl can dream, right? 



Hope you enjoyed! Now get out there and follow some people! (: 

No comments: