Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday Ten

So I am a girl. And girls have tendencies to... overreact and let their emotions run askew. And it all happened when I first watched the mini-series Alice on Syfy. I met and fell in love with Andrew Lee Potts who played the Mad Hatter. Shortly afterward, I found his series Primeval that he starred in and fell in love with his character Connor Temple.

So today's post, is more for me than it is for you, but I present to you ten clips of Andrew Lee Potts.


He's such a dork! I love it! (: 


I just love to look at him. 



Alice meets the Hatter scene from Syfy's Alice



Andrew being silly. I could kiss the person who made this. 



Funniest Connor Temple moments from Season 3 of Primeval



Hatter moments from Syfy's Alice


The best of Connor & Abby
(The first scene's my favorite!) 
Contains SPOILERS!


LOVE this whole scene! Pahahahahaha!


Interview!!!! So cutttttteeee (: 



So this video above has Connor in it, but I'd really like to point out Becker (played by Ben Mansfield) in the background. Because he does this funny hand thing about the explosives. And you just have to watch it, it literally is only a second long, but it cracks me up! 

Sooo..... I hope I didn't make myself seem like any more of a dork than I already am with this. But I probably, most likely, definitely did. 

No comments: