Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mary's Photo Sesh

Woo! Two posts in one day! (: Yesterday, my old roomie, Mary and I walked around downtown and took some pictures! Please enjoy her contagious smile! (The photos look a little blurry for some reason, but if you click on them and then just hit the arrow keys to scroll through them, they look better! Just a tip.)


One of my favorites! She is beautiful! 

She's such a goofball! 



"Her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining!" :P - Me, via Bruno Mars



"Oh! Lindsey, a little door! You have to get me looking like a giant!" - Mary





CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Definitely a fave! 

Aaaaaaand, I think this is my all time favorite! 

Model behavior! 



"I love Lindsey Burlew!" - Mary

"I'm trapped in a hole!" - Mary







Another of my faves! (: 


I hope you enjoyed her face! It is a beauty to behold! 
Until next time,

xoxo Linds

1 comment:

Eileen Lass said...

And I have the amazing privilege to be this wonderful woman's MOM!!!! She is beautiful inside and out and you captured that so well! Thanks again!
Mrs. Lass :-)