Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday Thoughts: College Edition

Jordan recently helped me with ideas for my blog because sometimes I just have nothing to write and nothing to say. Well, that's a lie - I always have something to say. But I don't always remember to write it all down - especially in my blog. So here's some "Thoughts for Thursday".

(:

Also, I will still be continuing Tuesday Ten, but not necessarily every week, because I will be doing "Thursday Thoughts" every week from now on, which is just basically any thoughts I've had throughout the week on different things. And also, brand new on Mondays I will be doing "Movie/Music Mondays"! Which is just a review of a movie or giving out good music to listen to! Won't that be fun?! I think so. (:

So since it is in fact 12:15 AM on Thursday I will be starting my Thursday Thoughts right now;

  1. I love that fall is here! I love the cold weather, the apple picking I did on Monday with my roommates, wearing scarves (I wore my favorite scarf today, in fact), drinking coffee (because I only drink it during the cold months), seeing the leaves change color, wearing mis-matched socks, feeling a cool chill in the wind, turning the heat on in my car. It's all so wonderful! Not to mention I just bought a bag of candy corn autumn mix (with the pumpkins!) at the store and I'm psyched to eat them (or I may have nibbled gobbled on some a lot already).
  2. I need a job. 'Nuff said. But really, I have to money and I want to go to Axis, and I had to spend the money my papa gave me for cleaning the bathrooms and helping in the garden on gas, so I only have twenty dollars left, and it's definitely not enough to go to Axis, but I have to save the rest of my money for, oh I don't know, more gas, and groceries, and emergencies. Ugh. Living is expensive.
  3. Can I just say that I like being at home, but I love coming back to campus. I got back this afternoon and ate lunch, then went to campus to meet with my math group and just walking on campus gave me a good feeling. It really is like my second home (there mom, you happy?) and I cannot imagine what I will do when I graduate. Oh gosh, I don't even want to think about that right now. But sadly, it's junior year and soon I will have to leave.
  4. Speaking of, I'm a JUNIOR! HOLY CRAP! Where does the time go? I can distinctly remember my freshman move in day. (I stupidly thought I could climb the stairs all the way to the 7th floor because the elevators were full... yeah bad idea). I remember New Lancer Days (but God, I wish I didn't). I remember my classes from freshman year (not what I learned, but whatevs). I remember so much stuff. And sophomore year flew by too! I remember sneaking out (well, not really because we don't have curfew or anything... it's just fun to say) of my dorm with Mary at 5 o'clock in the morning to look for Chi droppings (no luck). I remember when I stupidly left my dorm window open and it rained.... hard. My bed got soaked. Ahhh good times, good times.
Well, it's late and I have to wake up semi early in the morning, so I'm going to say farewell! Enjoy your weekend, all (:

1 comment:

Aunt stacy said...

U should do Whiney Wednesdays.