Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fun-filled Weekend (:

I'm so glad that I don't have to work on Monday. Not because I don't love my kids and I certainly want to make money. But it will be nice to have a three day weekend!

Today, I will be going to see Eclipse with my mom. I'm not a huge fan of the Twilight movies, but since I saw the first two, I have to watch the last two (it's a thing with me...). And I have to admit Eclipse seems better than the last two.. unfortunately that's what I said about New Moon and still ended up being disappointed. Anyway, after the movie we'll be heading to my aunt and uncle's house for dinner and then we're going to a Flying Squirrel's game! (: Yesssss! I LOVE BASEBALL! And now that my brother's done with his little league team I can't watch it. Yes, I understand I can watch baseball on tv, but it's not the same as in real life. I love the atmosphere of baseball games. The people cheering, guys yelling "Peanuts here! Peanuts here! Get your hot nuts here!" Okay, they don't really do that but I can dream, right?

Also, when we go to the game tonight we have box seats. YES! I've never sat in box seats before, but they're great! You don't have to walk through a whole isle of people and worry about knocking over their drinks or stepping on their feet. You have your own entrance to your box and it's great.

And then tomorrow, I will be cleaning my nana's bathrooms for a little extra cash and possibly my bestfriend (yes, one word) will come over to watch I Love You, Man and we will talk about her week at camp. I missed her so much!

And then on Monday I am going Kayaking!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!! I've wanted to go Kayaking with my aunts for so long and they always keep saying they'll take me, but they never do. And now I'm going.
Words cannot describe how I feel.
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.
(:

And then I go back to work on Tuesday. And then Tuesday night I'm having dinner with Gentry, Jordan, and Sara! (:

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Sorry we didn't kayak today....we will one of these days...but I still had fun hanging out with you!! Love you Pookie!

Kim said...

Oops! Didn't have dinner at the house. Was I supposed to? And the box seats weren't what I was thinking either but they were nice and that's what they consider box these days. Who knows? Had fun!!!