Sunday, May 2, 2010

And So It Begins... Again.

Home sweet home, with a fresh new start.

Today I cleaned (well, depends on your definition of clean) my room and rearranged my furniture. The way my furniture was arranged was how we put it when we moved into this house four years ago. I'm sorry, but I needed a change. I figured my first summer back from my first year of college should be a good one, with a fresh new start and a nice clean (sort of) room.

I got a new bookshelf, a thing I've been needing for years. And even though I got this new one, I don't want to part with the old one. It was originally a movie cabinet, but my books fit inside so perfectly. I don't necessarily need it in my room, nor does it exactly fit but I don't want to get rid of it. My dad made it.

While I ponder where I could keep it until I move out of my house into my own apartment I will be on stumbleupon.com (thank you Philip) and watch Gilmore Girls.

Goodnight.

No comments: