Saturday, June 18, 2011

And I'm back to it!

Today I took more pictures! I took pictures of my friends Jeff & Christa. Some of them are just of Christa though, because I told her we'd have a photoshoot. I cannot convey to you how stoked I am to be taking pictures again! I love it! (: I love the taking, the posing, the modeling, the barking orders, the way the pictures turn out, the editing, (and the facebook comments). I love having more pictures to add to my portfolio (which will exist as soon as I have the funds to make it happen). And of course what kind of blog entry would this be without some of the pictures taken from today?!

Aren't they cute?! Yes, it was a very hot day, but we made it through. After an hour or so though, Christa was getting hot and we were all hungry/thirsty. So we shuffled through the last pictures and then proceeded to Chick Fil A for some grub. Good day.

No comments: