Saturday, June 25, 2011

Do-Over

I've been wanting a room makeover for a while. And after moving into my smaller room it is a must. So, for a while I've been gathering pictures from the internet of bedrooms and artsy rooms. I've been taking note of so many things I think my head might explode.

See the walls in this one? I would LOVE something like that in my room. (:


If only I could fit my desk in my closet. That would be so awesome. Whenever I wasn't using it I could just close it on up. But then there would be the problem of where all my clothes would go. :P


A DIY canopy? No problem! Just a mesh curtain, right?


See how the books are put in color order? I wish I had the patience to do that. But honestly, all my books kind of have the same cover colors. Hmmm, go figure.


The quote hanging on the wall, Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. I will make that and hang it in my room.

*NOTE: I wish I could keep my desk that clean.

No comments: