Sunday, June 19, 2011

Inspired

I've always been inspired by photography, which is probably why I am so in love with taking pictures and such. But I love pictures. Always have, and probably always will. I like pictures of people mostly, which is the exact opposite of my friend Stephen. He hates taking pictures of people because he doesn't know how to pose them. I LOVE taking pictures of people because I can pose them. But of course, I love the candids the most. If I take pictures of couples, I feel the best way to capture the real them is to just let them interact together. When I took pictures of Jeff & Christa yesterday, I was like "Just talk to each other" and they did and they were having fun and that showed in the pictures.

Anyway, I get some of my pose ideas from other photographers, which is okay because sometimes I tweak them or my model tweaks it. It's not copying, it's inspiring. (:

But here are some pictures that I love and one day with to "copy".


No comments: