Monday, July 11, 2011

Travel Wish List

I've decided that if I ever win the lottery or find that I had a very wealthy great uncle or something who left me millions of dollars then I would use it to travel. I know a more sensible person would invest it, save it, buy a house, but I'm not sensible. I would travel all over the world. I'd try to save it as much as I could though, so that when I'm done traveling I can go back home and be sensible, but honestly, I'd probably re-visit all the places again. Who knows, maybe I'll find a new place to live.

Here's my small little bungalow in Fiji. (: Wouldn't mind living here for a while.


Perhaps I could visit the Boat Hotel on Cocoa Island?


I must go here. The natural pool in Isalo National Park, Madagascar.


Number one on my list is Santorini, Greece. I had a dream the other night I moved there.
It was a good dream.

No comments: