Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Photo Bucket List

So my friend Ashley just posted her "Goddess from the Abyss" photoshoot and the pictures are phenomenal! Please go check them out (:

It got me thinking about what kinds of pictures I want to take, because I definitely have always wanted to do a "wreck the dress" water shoot, and know the perfect place to do it. So, I comprised a list of photos I wanted to do this summer. So I bring you, my summer photo bucket list (:

Summer Photo Bucket List:
1. Water shoot at the rocks in Petersburg - Yes, in Petersburg! My aunt and I found this place a few years ago. It's hidden back behind a trail. There's rocks and tiny waterfall-ish things and it's beautiful! There's also a bridge that's overgrown with vines and such. Really pretty!
2. Fashion Shoot - I really want to get lavishing dresses or funky clothes and just walk around downtown Richmond shooting "fashion style". I just think it would be fun to experiment with poses and runway looks. Ahahaha!
3. Paint play! - AnnaLeah is willing to be my model for this one. I just want to cover her in paint and take pics. I mean, how cool! And also I want to cover her hands with like bright purple or blue paint and add glitter. What else is being a girl for?
4. Skateboard pics - Mom found this cool skateboard park for AJ in Hanover and I am totally willing to follow them and take pictures of the guys (and girls) at the skate park doing super-cool-mega-awesome stunts and tricks.
5. Fairytales - For a few years, Ashley and I have been discussing the Red Riding Hood photoshoot and we've never done it. This summer OR fall I really want to get it done! I am soooo excited about how we are going to do the original pictures and then modernize the shoot with more modern clothing and such.
6. Yearbook - I got this idea from online and now I can't remember where it was or find the picture that inspiried it. But I definitely want to take "yearbook" pictures of all my friends in different attire to capture different personalities. Just for fun. I know I want all the classic stereotypes, jock, cheerleader, goodie-goodie, punk, emo, girly-girl, dramatic, etc etc. So if you volunteer your face, just let me know ;)
7. Movies - Okay, this isn't photography so much as it's a MOVIE! I recently visited my scripped.com account that I've had for forever when it just to be called another name that now escapes me. But I've had it since I was in high school and I've always used it to play around with screenwriting. So this summer I want to take two or three of those short-movie scripts and turn them into something. I don't have any good editing software on my comp, but this is for fun anyway, so who cares if it stinks, right? Pahaha! I do remember Jeffy wanting to help out with one silent movie I wrote called "Boys with Kite", and if I do end up filming this, you'll see what all of that was about! Hehehe.


So, there's my bucket-list for the summer. I know I won't be able to do all of these things, but having options never hurt anyone, right?

No comments: