Monday, August 6, 2012

Lions and Tigers and Bears AND PICTURES!

Shooting with the B-E-A-UTIFUL Ashley of VA Photography yesterday was so much fun! I feel so relaxed when I'm taking pictures, and editing them, and seeing the finished products. And what a beautiful model I had! She is so photogenic! Don't you think? I think!


We walked around downtown Richmond for a bit, took back alleys, invaded an apartment complex, a fire escape, the usual. :P 

Shooting in manual is harder than it looks, is all I can say! But I can definitely see a difference in quality with auto vs. manual. And I choose manual. The extra work is definitely worth it! 

Anyway, this shoot was in preparation for the wedding I am helping her shoot in September! AHHHHH! I am so excited. If you've been following me for a while, you know that I helped her shoot a wedding in April for a girl that went to school with us, and if you saw the pictures you saw how beautiful of a wedding it was and how fun it looked! I am so looking forward to that again! (: 

Anyway, please gaze upon this beautiful figure and gawk at my awesome camera abilities. (pahahaha, joke.)

Adorbs. 

"I love you, now make me hate you," - Me. 
"Rawr," - Ash.

This is probably my favorite picture from the shoot. I don't know why, maybe it's because this is so unlike her personality, and it's very "model-ish". 

I have to say, I was a little apprehensive on the rail road tracks, but Ashley was all for it, so we did and I'm so glad we did because this pictures turned out beautifully! (: 

Check out the rest of the pictures on my NEW FANGLED FACEBOOK FAN PAGE! (: 

No comments: