Sunday, August 5, 2012

MIA is B-A-C-K

Hello all!
Yes, I have been missing in action this summer. I apologize. Between working and school and my (absent) social life, I haven't had much time to blog or photograph or anything. :P You remember my Summer Photo Bucket List? Yeah, haven't done ANYTHING on it.

But the always wonderful Ashley Link has once again asked me to help shoot a wedding! Eeep! So excited. So I will be shooting with her today downtown for an hour or so, I guess until it gets dark, and I'll be practicing more with manual shooting. It's exciting.

I did shoot a bridal shower for my mom's friend, which turned out really well. (: But other than that and shooting my kids at work, I haven't really done anything this summer. I did shoot for Stephen and Shannon at the beginning of the summer, but it feels like forever ago.

So, excited for today! Hopefully I can have the pictures up on here tomorrow! (:

Xoxo, Linds

No comments: