Monday, August 30, 2010

Freshman vs. Sophomore

I remember my first weekend on campus like it was yesterday. Well, technically it was my second because the FIRST weekend I was doing all that crazy New Lancer Days stuff (but I don't count that).

I remember my first weekend being really boring. I didn't know anyone that well, and the people I did know, I didn't want to bug them by asking them to do stuff with me, so I sat in my room like a loser and got on Facebook or Tumblr or watched movies.

But THIS year, I had the BUSIEST weekend. I was not in my room before six o'clock at night Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. I was going, going, going, all day long and it was glorious! I missed all of my friends over the summer and spending all day long with them for two days was amazing!

I love college.

No comments: