Saturday, August 14, 2010

Journal Entry

This new inspiration journal has really brought out my creative side. I cut, paste, draw, and write more than I ever have and I love it (:

--
Today for me a great day. I woke up, internet-ed for a little while and then went to Target and spent some money. After leaving with my venti iced chai tea from Starbucks (couldn't help myself) my aunt called and asked me if I wanted to earn some money (and who doesn't?). So I went to the house they rent out and washed the walls in the living room and the windows in the living room and kitchen, because tenants apparently don't know how to clean. But I earned some money and spent some time with my aunt and Nana so it was a good day (:

1 comment:

Stacy Slusser said...

You da best!!!! Thank you again for your help! Had fun hanging out with you! Love you!