Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rhymes with "dears"

Let's talk about fears. I have many. And I feel like they keep me from doing many things.

Clowns, sharks, failure, rejection, heights, falling, pain, disappointment, large crowds, needles, darkness.

I feel like in the past week, though, everyone has been talking about their fears, or getting over them. And then this week's topic in bible study was "Fear and Trembling". So, maybe I'm supposed to be listening, right? So that's what I do, right? Wrong. Lindsey never listens.

Here's all these bible verses that I can read and find peace in, but do I? Nope, I sure don't.

  • Proverbs 3:24
  • Isaiah 51:7
  • Mark 5:36
  • Matthew 10:31
  • Isaiah 12:2
  • Psalm 56:3
But I never pay attention because I have to do everything the hard way. I have to be in control.

Well, here it goes.... this is Lindsey listening to God.

No comments: