Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pet Peeve

I don't think it's a good idea that after I've been inactive in my blog for so long to have my first post back be something negative, but I need a good rant.

Something that really ticks me off is when I don't like a certain person. Especially when I see this person all the time. I don't like not getting along with people, but how can I when they are.. let me just get it out - annoying?

I try to get along with everyone I meet - find the good in everyone. But some people have personalities that mine doesn't mesh with.

And what ticks me off even more is when these people see that I am not particularly warmed up to them and they try so hard to get me to like them. They compliment me all the time, try to chat with me, offer to do things for me.

The best way for me to like you is to go away - that might have been a little too harsh, right?

I need space, and space is the opposite of what you're giving me. I need breathing room.

And I have no breathing room right now - so to speak.

I know this is not like me at all - but in a way it is. And if you were inside my head this would all make much more sense, but alas, you are not me, you are you. So be you - somewhere else.

*This week has not been good.

No comments: