Friday, June 11, 2010

Can't sleep? Count sheep.

Has anyone actually ever done that? Because I know I sure haven't.

I cannot sleep. I got into bed at 12:00 midnight and it is now 12:55. I hate not being able to sleep and I'm very thankful for the almost full water bottle beside my computer that I brought into my room today and forgot to drink, because walking down to the kitchen doesn't seem very appealing.

I don't know why I can't sleep. I guess because the television's on or I just have a lot on my mind but either way I hate not being able to sleep. Sleeping is what I do. I sleep all the time, and yes I waste the day, but a day well wasted is not a wasted day at all says John Lennon... or maybe it was Paul McCartney... one of the Beatles said something along those lines. Or maybe it was someone entirely different and they didn't say anything of the sort. Or maybe I dreamt up that quote.

No comments: