Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Everyone has one

This is mine.

1. Graduate college
2. Go to grad school
3. Get married
4. Adopt a boxer (name it Hero)
5. Have kids
6. Road trip all the way to California
7. Buy a boat
8. Become a teacher
9. Do SOMETHING with Broadway (acting, stage manager, tech crew, casting director, director)
10. Move away from Virginia for at least one year
11. Visit Dublin, Venice, Vienna, Prague, and Austria.
12. Design my own house
13. Ride an elephant
14. Learn to play piano
15. Learn to play guitar
16. Learn to play drums
17. Meet a famous person
18. Write a novel

I have more, that I'll add as I go along.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I forbid you to do #10...at least while I'm alive :). Farmville is far enough for the semester...NYC is fine for a week... but a year! UH UH!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Oh come on Stacy... I was thinking of moving to the beach in either NC or SC... and if that happens you can come stay with me!