Friday, December 3, 2010

Goodbyes and Chi Droppings

It is in my heart of hearts that I hold our friendship.

Tonight I said goodbye to dear friends. Friends who have loved me, laughed with me, cried with me. For a graduation situation, people are usually excited and relieved, but tonight was bittersweet. As a parting gift, two of my friends passed down Chi Droppings to me which represent the spirit of our school.

It was at this school that we met, and inside of these droppings is not only the spirit of the school, but the spirit of our friendship as well.

You may be gone in body, but never in soul or mind. I will carry your love with me on this campus as well as for the rest of my life. And on that day when I pass down these same droppings, I will use them to show how one relationship ultimately leads to more and that someway and somehow we are all connected to each other through love.

No comments: