Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Take This Life For Granted

So tonight I'll count my blessings. I'll thank God for all the wonderful parts of my life. The things only He could have given me.

  1. My kind, loving, supportive family
  2. Wonderful, fun, and uplifting friends
  3. Being alive
  4. A warm house in the winter (even if it isn't as warm as I hope, sometimes) and a cool house in the summer
  5. Clothes that don't look like brown paper bags
  6. A singing voice that I'm not afraid to share with the world anymore
  7. The ability to walk (because I'm often lazy and want to drive from Curry to BCM instead of walk the five minutes across campus in the cold)... but more importantly, the ability to dance (even though I can't do it well)
  8. The ability to find the good in everyone I meet
  9. My camera, because I can capture the moments I love and save them to pull out on rainy days
  10. Jesus
  11. His grace and mercy
  12. His love

No comments: