Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Ten - Lame Edition

Tuesday came way too fast, and even though I don't usually put a ton of thought into what I'm doing for the week, this time I didn't put any thought into it.

So, for today, I will leave you with 10 random facts about me (some you might know, some you might not know).

  1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my absolute favorite chocolate candy. (Mike & Ikes are my favorite fruity candy.)
  2. I cannot stand the sound of silverware scraping a ceramic bowl/plate/etc. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me. I hate it.
  3. The thought of children pulling their loose teeth freaks me out. When I think back on when I was losing teeth, I think about the feeling and flip out. It's disgusting and weird. I know it's life - it's natural - but I hate it. When I have children and they start losing teeth they're on their own. I ain't helping.
  4. I have no patience for puppies. As most of you know we recently got a German Shepherd puppy and I can't stand it. Now, I love puppies as much as the next person. But I'm one of those people who likes to play with a puppy and then give it back to the owner. I will never in my life ever adopt a puppy. I will get a dog that's already housebroken/trained/etc.
  5. I make jewelry. Well, it's on hiatus now because I'm at school, and I'm busy, and I'm broke. Plus, even if I did make it there's no one to sell it to, because I'm on a campus with a bunch of broke college kids. :(
  6. I drove a school bus when I was in elementary school. Yep, I sure did. A real school bus, not one of those rides at the mall - a real school bus. Well, it was a short bus, and I sat in my aunt's lap. But I steered and had my feet on the pedal. And I was in first grade. Yep. Ask my mom. I did it.
  7. I love road trips. I love them. I've been taking road trips since I was baby. My grandparents live in New York and every summer we'd drive the 8 hours up and the 8 hours back. I love being in a car. It's fun to see the scenery and creep on other people while they drive. And for beach week, Gen and I drove to the beach, just us, the car, and 4 hours of road. And I LOVED it in May when we drove to New York City and I got to spend 9 hours with some of my closest friends. (: Good times, good times.
  8. My brother and I are 9 years apart. It's a big age gap, I know. And mom thought that since there was such a huge age gap we wouldn't ever fight. She was wrong. We fight all the time.
  9. I'm obsessed with Gilmore Girls. I have every season on DVD and I quote it all the time. The writing is fabulous and the acting is so good. (:
  10. I've run out of facts, because frankly, I'm not that interesting. Pahaha!

No comments: