Friday, April 20, 2012

Finally Friday!

It's tomorrow, folks! Tomorrow is the day (with today being Friday, and tomorrow being Saturday).

In about thirty two hours I will be on the way to... well, I'm not entirely sure where we're going, but I will be on my way with the wonderful Ashley Link of V.A. Photography, who is one of my good friends to photograph a wedding! A WEDDING! Like, with a bride and a groom and a venue and vows and I will be helping to photograph it! Ashley made my life when she asked if I would help her. Literally, I think I couldn't breathe. This will be so wonderful for me as a photographer to help learn and see what it's like to photograph a real wedding.

I am beyond words. If I tried to say how much I am looking forward to this and how excited I am, words would fail.

I can barely type right now I'm so excited. All I have to do is get through tomorrow, three classes separate me and this fabulous weekend.

Oh please, oh please come quickly!

No comments: