Friday, April 27, 2012

Great Scott! No! Great Dane!

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a weakness for dogs. More specifically three types of dogs, Corgis, Boxers, and Great Danes. I am making it a point in my lifetime to own all of these dogs, not necessarily at the same time, but I will. I'll probably get a Boxer first, when I move out and need a dog to protect me. And then a Great Dane when I marry rich (because I'll be a teacher) and we build our dream house in the river and have a huge backyard where this little (ha!) guy can frolic, and then a Corgi to keep me company in my old age.

But yes, I absolutely love Great Danes! Anytime I see one, I just want to run up and hug it's huge neck! And even more so, I love BLUE Great Danes such as this little guy here. Isn't he precious?


Oh oh oh! I really can't wait until I can have one of my own! And it may be totally unoriginal and cliche, but if (I mean, when) I get a blue Great Dane, his name will be Blue. Yes, Blue. [And then when I get a Boxer, his name will be Hero, and my Corgi will be Oscar. I've had these names picked out since high school.]

Now, please enjoy these other pictures of my future dog! 

And while I'm at it, I might as well post some pictures of Boxers and Corgis, because who doesn't love dogs on their blogs? (Ahaha, I rhymed.)







Okay, okay. I know that Great Danes and Boxers are incomparable in height to Corgis, and I don't typically like small dogs, but look at that face! How precious?!?! I just love them! 

No comments: