Sunday, April 29, 2012

Somewhere Far Away

Tomorrow is the start of exams for Longwood's campus. And in light of the stresses that have already started, I've been imagining being anywhere else but here.

Somewhere like this, for example. Although, climbing those steps might stress me out a bit. Ahaha. But really, who wouldn't want to live here or a place just like it? Well, I suppose if you're not a fan of tropical places. I would kill to be anywhere like this. I think living ontop of a rock in the middle of the ocean would be kind of cool, especially if you could look out and see all kinds of sea creatures swimming around, hopefully I would get to see some turtles and maybe the occasional shark or two.

We've been watching a lot of wedding shows lately and thus talking about our weddings and honeymoons and I've pretty much decided that I'm going to go with an inexpensive wedding and then go all out for the honeymoon - hopefully to somewhere tropical, or maybe Europe, we'll see.

I've always wanted to stay in a bungalow like these in Bora Bora. Guess I better start saving now, huh?

Anyway, notice to all those out there stressed over exams: don't overdo it. If you're feeling burnt out and need a place to escape, visit this website (The Quiet Place). It is very relaxing if you follow directions and just get away for a few minutes.

Happy Exams! And may the curve be ever in your favor!

No comments: