Monday, April 23, 2012

UPDATE for April! (:

Hey everyone! I've been so so busy these last few weeks with school and such, but I've also been taking pictures whatever chance I get! So here's just some pictures of what I've been doing the past few weeks.

The Friday of Spring Weekend, I took pictures of Matt & Mallory around campus and Farmville. Here's some of my favorites.



 And then the Sunday AFTER Spring Weekend, I took pictures of Nikki & Casey. We started later than planned, but it actually worked out VERY well because the sun was going down and we had excellent light! Here some of those pics. (:






And THEN, as I've blogged happily about, I was a second shooter in a wedding on Saturday that the wonderful Ashley Link of V.A. Photography, asked me to help out with. And here's just a preview of some of the shots I got.





I've had a crazy busy couple of weeks but it's all been worth it. And this Thursday, I'll be shooting Sara dancing in the dress rehearsal of Longwood Dance Company's Spring Showcase! So, those pictures will be up soon! Have a wonderful day! (: 

2 comments:

Love Me If You Dare said...

mahvelous dahling! splending job! it was such a pleasure to have you working with me. we need to do it more often! :)

Lindsey said...

I'll agree to that (: