Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Inspiration board


This is my inspiration board in my room. Any cool pictures or notes that I get go straight up there.

1. A post it I found on my desk one day from my wonderful roommate, Mary. It says, "Thank you for being you!" She's awesome.

2. A card from my mom that I got in a care-package on Tuesday. She's the greatest!

3. A quote I found online and printed out. It reads, " Struggles are required in order to survive in life because in order to stand up you have to know what falling down is like."

4. A post it Janice left on my desk last semester. It says, "Lindsey, I love our special one on one times spent being friends." She's in Spain this semester and I miss her like crazy! I love looking at this and remembering that at one point we were friends (joke - we still are!).

5. A picture from my sophomore year of high school at a football game. It's really old, but I still love it! It's got my bestfriend Gentry in it, along with my friends Melissa, Caitlyn, and Jessie.

6. A strip of pictures of me and Caitlyn that we had taken in a photobooth one time when we went to the movies!

7. One of my favorite bible verses that I copied on an index card. It's Psalm 119:10 - "I seek You with all my heart. Do not let me stray from Your commands."

8. I found this recently when I was going through folders from my senior year of high school. My AP Biology teacher, Ms. Weening gave our class cards with these bookmarks in them. They read, "Be the change you wish to see in the world," which coincidentally is one of my favorite quotes.

9. This is the first dropping I've ever found. It's from Princeps, a secret society for leadership on my college's campus. It's really awesome when you find these kind of things. (:

10. An uplifting page from the girls in my bible study last semester. I got really close to all these girls and love them all! I really don't know what I'd do without my weekly girl bible study fix!

11. A note from one Rachael Hayden to me. She took my notebook from me one night at dinner and wrote me this message, I'd forgotten she'd written me this until I was recently looking back through my notes. I love finding things that I'd forgotten about!

No comments: