Monday, February 28, 2011

Whine Time

I've been in a seriously messed up funk for the past week. I've been grumpy and moody and I'm pretty sure my friends don't want to be around me. I can't shake it. There have been moments when I'm with my friends and I'm laughing and stuff, and then I just get back to my room and sulk. I'm in serious need of an "attitude adjustment" as my dad would say when I was little and would give him backtalk or just be an annoying kid, but I just don't know why I can't shake this mood.

I just need to go home.

Things I need over Spring Break:
1. NOT do any homework of any kind.
2. Cuddle on the couch with my puppy.
3. SEE MY FREAKING BESTFRIEND!
4. Watch I Love You, Man with my bestfriend.
5. Go to the TT Lounge and get a freaking Boba.
6. Sleep in, e'ryday.
7. Take a really long drive by myself in my car all over Varina at night with the windows down and music blaring, LOUD.

Thank goodness Spring Break starts in twelve days!

No comments: