Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday Ten

Ten Things I Want to do Before I Die:

*Please refer back to this post I made in June. It's my "bucket list" I guess. But anyway, some things have changed, although most have stayed the same. And some I've just condensed. Here goes...

  1. Get married to this guy. Paha! Just kidding - he's already married. I just want to get married to the man I love.
  2. Have kids. I don't care if they are my own blood or adopted - or both. I just want kids!
  3. Road trip all the way to California. I don't care if it takes a week or a month or a year, but I will drive all the way to California - where I stop and stay, and for how long, I don't know yet.
  4. Buy a boat. I will live near the water when I "grow up" and I will buy a boat so my family and I can go out, fish, tube, and go to HARBOR-FEST of course (:
  5. Live out of Virginia for at least a year. People think I'm joking when I say I'm leaving Virginia when I graduate college. I'm not joking. You'll see.
  6. Learn to play piano. I started lessons when I was a junior in high school, but then my teacher got pregnant and after she came back I was almost in college. I wish I had someone to teach me (*cough* Jonathan *cough*) but I have neither the time, nor the patience right now.
  7. Finish a novel. How many have I started? It would take all day and night just to count.
  8. Design my own house. I have the perfect layout planned for my house. I've wanted it this way since I was little and one day I'll design it and hopefully have the money to have it built. I don't care if I'm 25 or 45 or 65 or 85, I just want to do it.
  9. Visit an European country. Ireland, please.
  10. Ride the tallest roller coaster in the world. All of my other items seemed so far-fetched and serious, I had to throw something childish and fun in there!

1 comment:

Mallory said...

Perhaps I get too excited over your Tuesday Tens? Psh! Nahhhh, no way is that possible!