Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Ten

Ten "Photographic" Pictures I've Taken

I love to take pictures and edit them. And after doing this hobby for years I've gotten a little better. I know now NOT to turn up the saturation that high (because I did it ALL the time in high school) and cropping until dropping is not always the best thing for a picture. I know now that having the subject in the center isn't always pleasing to the eye, and landscapes are pretty too. So here's just a few pictures I've taken over the years. Some of them have been posted on here before, but I'm posting them again because I love them.


This is my cousin's cat, Snowball. He's the only cat I really like. He's so sweet.

I took this one on Winter Retreat '09 my senior year of high school. We went to Camp Willow Run. It was so much fun and I managed to snap this when we had some free time. Those are Gentry's feet.

Over winter break, me and my friends went to Maymont Park and I took this picture of Jordan. I love it! Everyone says it looks like an engagement photo, and yes, it does.

JANICE! I took this while we were in New York City in May 2010. We were having an excursion through the city that Sunday and I snapped this. She's so pretty and I miss her terribly. She'll be coming home from Spain soon! Yay! (:

This is my baby cousin Gabe. He's so precious. I took this over spring break at my nana's house. We were all getting together for his mama's birthday.

Ashley and Justin. They are too cute. I took "couple pictures" of them over spring break and this is one of my favorites of them!

This picture can be seen in one of my other posts, about my jewelry obsession. I don't know why I love this one. I think it's the colors. Or it could just be the fact that I love jewelry.

My bestfriend is so beautiful! I took this either our junior or senior year of high school. I can't remember when. But this is one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken.

This is such a hipster pic, oh my gosh. I love the lighting and colors in this one. That's my bestfriend. She's fantastic.

This is the coloumns at Maymont Park. Most of my pictures are taken there because it's so beautiful.

And since I couldn't choose which one to get rid of, I happened to put eleven pictures on here instead of ten. So here's an extra. Someone wrote this on a gazebo/hut at Maymont Park and once I saw it I had to take a picture.

1 comment:

Mallory said...

I say this often, but this is definitely a favorite Tuesday Ten :)