Monday, March 14, 2011

Tuesday Ten

Ten things I spend too much time doing (when I should be doing productive things)

  1. TUMBLR. I spend about 90% of my life on tumblr. My friend Sarah gave it up for Lent, and honestly, I don't know HOW she did that! I really think I've learned so much from this website. Okay, okay, it's not really anything I can use in daily life - mainly just gossip and useless every day information, trivia about music and movies, and details on upcoming events. But it has broadened my taste in music quite a bit. Now that's something! (:
  2. Skee Ball on my iPod. I really like it. And I almost broke my high score today, but didn't. (Sad.) Never fear! At the rate I'm playing it, I'll have a new high score in no time!
  3. Talking. If I studied half as much as I talk, I'd made President's List every semester!
  4. Sing. Okay, this one I'm not really ashamed about. Because singing it my passion and it's the most amazing stress reliever in the world.
  5. Listening to music. This kind of goes along with singing. But yes, I enjoy spending my time not doing homework, listening to music.
  6. Sleeping. I take frequent naps. They are quite enjoyable.
  7. Writing. And I'm not talking about English papers. Come to think of it, I'm not even taking an English class this semester! Huh. Yes, I spend my time writing the beginnings of many, many stories that I never, ever finish. Maybe one day I'll finish one, maybe.
  8. Watching movies. I don't really watch a lot of television, unless Gilmore Girls or Pretty Little Liars is on. When I do watch something it's most likely movies. I like all kinds - chick flicks, kids' movies, action/adventure, comedy - except horror, nope, can't do it.
  9. Complain. Yeah, I'm working on that one.
  10. Laugh. I love to laugh. It's good for the soul. 'Nuff said.

2 comments:

Emily Grace said...

Mmmm laughing is SO good for the soul. :) One of my biggest time wasters-- BLOGGING. It's so bad. (And yet, so good.)

Mallory said...

NOTHING wrong with too much sleep. I wish I could take more naps during the school week!!