Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Ten: Birthday Edition

Today is my birthday! Yay! And coincidentally, it is also the Tuesday Ten day. (: Hooray! So, I figured, in honor of the joining of days, I would write my ten favorite birthdays so far. And since I'm only twenty, it will be half of them in my life. Ahaha.
  1. My fourth birthday. I had a Lion King cake and the tumblebus came. Does anyone remember the tumblebus? Where you did gymnastics and got to play? I loved it! That was a fun time.
  2. My seventh birthday was fun. It was my first "real" birthday party, I think. At the time I was so excited because I was in first grade and got to invite my friends from school. And my mom said I could only invite three friends, and so I did. I thought I was so sly sticking my invitations into their cubbies at school and not telling anyone else.
  3. My ninth birthday was fun because it was at Cavalier skate rink (now Roller Dome) and I had my friends from third grade come and I still have pictures somewhere, but I can't remember where. :P
  4. My tenth birthday party was a blast! We went up the New York to my grandma and grandpa's house for the weekend and I got to spend it with my family that I don't get to see very often. My grandma made me my cake and I must say it was the prettiest cake I ever had!
  5. My fifteenth birthday was fun because we all went out to dinner and then back to my house for cake and ice cream. And then, Jessie, Gentry, and I played improv games we'd learned from drama! Ahaha, we were dorks. And also, my papa made me a CD/DVD of me when I was little. So getting that present was fun.
  6. My sweet sixteen! AHHHHHHHHH! So much fun. It was supposed to be a surprise party, but I ended up finding out about it. It was 50's themed, so everyone looked like they were straight out of Grease. I loved it! Poodle skirts, and then Jeff went all out and made the T-bird's outfit! (Well, actually, his mom did... he's not that crafty).
  7. My seventeenth birthday was so fun! I was in Pittsburgh visiting family and so we went to Bucco Di Beppos, a family style Italian restaurant and then went shopping. It was nice!
  8. My eighteenth birthday was amazing because obviously, I was turning eighteen! I could vote, I could fight for my country, I could buy cigarettes (not that I would smoke them, but just to know I could buy them was pretty cool). And not to mention, my party was off the chain. It kind of reminded me of a kid's party. We had a silly string fight, a bonfire, crazy straws, ice cream relay races, and countless hours of playing wii (Raymond Raging Rabids and Rockband!).
  9. THIS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! My twentieth birthday was so amazing! I thought I would be going out to eat with a few friends from school, but NO! When we got to Applebee's my mom, nana, brother, and BESTFRIEND were there! I was soooooooo surprised to see them! My mom made me a brownie cake because I'm not a big cake person. And my friends burnt me an apple pie that they tried to make and then bought me a new one. And I got the best presents ever! Jewelry, Tangled, a body pillow, an amazingly huge birthday card, Rice Krispie Treats cereal, a pretty scarf, nutella, and some other fun things!
Okay, okay, I know this has only been nine and I'd gypped you out of a number ten. But it takes
a lot to be ranked on my top ten. Consider this ten to be all the birthdays that will be amazing that I haven't had yet.

Well, it's time for me to spend the rest of my year being twenty. (:

3 comments:

Sarah Banschenbach said...

Hey i like this!

Emily VerSchneider said...

Hey you're Cute and I love you!

Amanda said...

So you and my neice are getting the same present (she's turning 2) however her Tangled dvd comes with the doll :D