Wednesday, March 30, 2011

STRESS! STRESS! STRESS!

No, no, no, no, no! I don't like stress! Not cool!

Tomorrow at 6 AM, I sign up for classes. WHY does the school feel the need to make all the sophomores wake up at 6 to sign up for classes they hate to take, anyway? What happened to the 12 AM sign up? I was already up at midnight anyway...

I'm planning on taking six classes... nineteen credits, next semester because I want to graduate on time. Because of my major I have to take twenty more credits than most of my friends. It sucks. Here's my schedule for next semester. Be warned, it's not pretty.

Mon/Wed:
Sociology 10 - 10:50
Chemistry 12 - 12:50
Math 4 - 5:15
English 5:30 - 6:45

Tues:
Theatre 9:30 - 10:45
Public Speaking 11 - 12:15

Thurs:
Theatre 9:30 - 10:45
Public Speaking 11 - 12:15
Chemistry (Lab) 2 - 3:40

Fri:
Sociology 10 - 10:50
Chemistry 12 - 12:50

I just might die. :(
But there is very little flexibility in my schedule because four of the classes I need to take aren't offered next semester, so I obviously can't take those. And a few classes are offered at 8 AM, but I learned my lesson last year about 8 AMs. NEVER TAKING THEM AGAIN - especially since I'll be living off campus and have to drive to school in the morning. I'll probably need to leave 30 minutes earlier than class starts. I'm not waking up at 6:30 in order to leave my 7:30. It just won't work for me. No sir.

No comments: