Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Ten

I've done this before and I'll do it again.
As most people know, music means a lot to me and so when I get a chance to talk about it, I take it!

Ten songs I'm currently in love with (in no particular order).

  1. Siempre Tu - Diego Boneta : I heard this for the first time on Pretty Little Liars and it's just so catchy and saucy that I love it. A good dance song (:
  2. Dela (I Know Why the Dog Howls At the Moon) - Johnny Clegg : This is the song from George of the Jungle and I've been looking for it for years, and I finally found it. It's just a good song. I can't help but love it.
  3. Club Can't Handle Me (Cover) - Tyler Ward : I like the original, but I find this cover to be so much better! Not to mention Cobus and Tyler are so attractive.
  4. White Blank Page - Mumford & Sons : I'm sorry to bother you, but would you kindly click on the link and listen to 1:15? DO YOU HEAR THAT FREAKING INSTRUMENTAL? My heart leaps for joy. I don't know what it is about the sound of a banjo, but it really pulls it all together.
  5. Violin - Amos Lee : I've loved Amos Lee since... well, forever. This is my new obsession, this song.
  6. Cars, Money, and Fame - Timeflies : I heard this on someone's Tumblr page and then had to get it. It's just a fun song. It's a good song to roll the windows down and drive to.
  7. Maybe - Everly : Thanks to one Jordan Spiers, I was introduced to Bethany Joy Galeotti and her band Everly. And of course, this song came along and I can't help but sing along when I hear this.
  8. You Are the Moon - The Hush Sound : Just a really pretty song I heard Cailin sing while Jonathan played piano one night and fell in love with it.
  9. Better Today - Coffey Anderson : Number one, it's Coffey Anderson. Number two, it's such a beautiful song!
  10. Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell : Love Actually is the reason I'm in love with this song.

No comments: