Thursday, November 10, 2011

Class Fiasco!

Every semester, we college kids have to go through the torturous event of signing up for classes. And the university only makes it worse by having sign ups at 6:00 AM. I can remember one time it was at 5:00AM and another was at 12:00AM (a much better alternative seeing as most of us are awake anyway). But this time it was at 6... for everyone else but me.

You see, my school account has a habit of locking me out, which totally and completely sucks. So instead of registering this morning at 6 with everyone else, I had to register after I called the helpdesk (which didn't open until 7:45) and get them to unlock my account. Of course, me being Lindsey didn't wake up until 8:30, so I called, they unlocked it, and I registered for classes. OF COURSE I didn't get my theatre class. But I got all my other classes. But I'll get it overridden. It'll all be okay.

I need a theatre class. Even if it isn't REAL theatre, just more how to incorperate it into the class, I'm still going to enjoy it.

Maybe we'll even get to use a stage!

No comments: