Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thoughts for Thursday: Fly Away Home

I'm almost there!

I just have to get through this math test in an hour and a half and then I'm home free! Of course, I didn't pack last night so I have to go back to my apartment and do that, but then I'm home free! And I'm not coming back to campus until after Thanksgiving. And everyone's like "You're skipping all of your classes?" And I'm like... "Listen..."

I'm only skipping two of them. Sociology on Monday, and then Math on Tuesday. And we don't have a quiz due in Soc and in math we're just correcting our tests... which I'm technically forfeiting.. but I'm not driving back for one class. Ain't. Gonna. Happen.

So today I'm going home, tomorrow we're leaving for the beach. Shhhh, my brother doesn't know. He's going with dad for the weekend. And we're going to have a girls' weekend. Me, my mom, my aunt Stacy, and my nana. We'll go shopping, hang out, take pictures. It'll be fun. (:

And then hopefully I can work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (I have yet to tell my boss) and earn some money.

And I'm gonna see my bestfriend and then go to a bonfire Friday night after Thanksgiving and it'll be fun. It'll be fun! I love going home. I've forgotten just how much.


No comments: