Sunday, November 6, 2011

Refreshing

What a great weekend! I got to see some friends who've graduated because they were in town. I got to take pictures! Went to a cookout for BCM today for lunch that was exquisite. Plus, Anne's homemade mac and cheese was the bomb! And then, SURPRISE! On our way home from Hampden Sydney today I get a call from Stephen who's all "What are you doing for dinner? You're coming over to my apartment and having barbecued ribs and mashed potatoes, that's what!" And I was like "Awesome! We'll bring some homemade mac and cheese!" And that's what we did. It was great.

And then we watched Beauty and the Beast with Stephen... which he already had on when we got there.... interesting. Preparing for an apartment full of girls or secretly loves Disney? The world may never know.

And then when we got home, the roommates and I watched Once Upon a Time, which is one of the best envisions I've ever beheld. And then we watched something about a guy named Tom with his guest stars (and best friends) Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert. They went hunting. And then Anne and I talked about how our dads and brothers like to hunt and then I came in here to reflect on my weekend.

It was great. Hoping to have another one similar to this next weekend (:

No comments: